(no subject) (unknown) 18 Dec 2003 12:08 UTC

Libraries Discussion Forum"
 <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
To: "SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum"
 <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Lynn Cote <Lynn.Cote@UCONN.EDU>
Subject: Re: Qualitative Research Reports in Communication?

This is a note from OCLC #2193441 for the Communication Quarterly:
Vol. 47, no. 3 (summer 1999)- contain section entitled: Qualitative research
reports in communication, vol. 1, no. 1 (winter 2000)-.  It looks as if it
has separated from Communication Quarterly.  I would assume this is the
reason it said vols. 1-3 (2000-2002) "reissued".

Lynn K. Cote
Serials Cataloger/Serials Receipt Coordinator
University of Connecticut Libraries
Collections Services, U-1005
369 Fairfield Rd.
Storrs, CT  06269-1005