Re: Fuel cell power for transportation David Van Hoy 19 Dec 2003 18:37 UTC

Because this is a conference publication issued within a numbered
monographic series it is to be given monograph catalog treatment
according to the guidelines of LCRI 1.0, Situations Requiring Further
Consideration, 3)b) (LCRI 1.0 p. 6).  That may be one reason why the
NSDP record has been marked for deletion.

David Van Hoy / MIT / dcvh@mit.edu