Re: Maclean's, Sept. 8, 2003, missing pages (2 messages) SERIALST Moderator 07 Jan 2004 23:00 UTC

2 messages, 64 lines:

(1)------------------
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 17:37:45 -0500
From: "Anne Warrington" <Anne.Warrington@lakelandc.ab.ca>
Subject: RE: [SERIALST] Maclean's, Sept. 8, 2003, missing pages (Max Shenk)

Our copy has an insert which starts with an Audi advertisement but if you
open it out, the last half of it has an article and the pages are numbered
37-40.  If you count the four sides of the other half of the fold out (the
Audi advertisement), it provides pages 33, 34, 35, and 36...so, if you
have the Audi insert I think you have your missing pages. Anne

Anne Warrington
Serials/Acquisitions Technician
Learning Resource Centre
Lakeland College, Vermilion, Alberta, Canada
Phone:  (780) 853-8462
anne.warrington@lakelandc.ab.ca

Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:41:15 -0500
From: Marilyn Gane <mgane@andrews.edu>

Sorry Max - we don't have it either
Thanks for bringing it to our attention - I've just rescued it from the
next binding shipment!

Marilyn Gane

Periodicals Librarian
James White Library