Re: Federal Reserve Bulletin (Carol Morse) SERIALST Moderator 13 Jan 2004 17:52 UTC

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:59:25 -0800
From: "Carol Morse" <MorsCa@wwc.edu>
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Federal Reserve Bulletin (Lucy Crews)

I don't know about the website, but it's full text in Proquest and
Academic Search (Ebsco), so we will not keep the paper any more.

Carol Morse

Address:
Walla Walla College Library
Periodicals Dept.
104 S. College Ave.
College Place, WA  99324-1159

Carol Morse
Serials Librarian morsca@wwc.edu
509) 527-2684; fax 509) 527-2001

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 12:22:42 -0500
From: Lucy Crews <lcrews@mbc.edu>
Subject: Federal Reserve Bulletin

I received the letter concerning the split of the Federal Reserve Bulletin
into two parts, and the change in publication pattern to begin this year.

Does anyone know : Will these publications continue to be full text online
at the Federal Reserve web site ?

I called the number listed in the letter, 202-452-3245, and the person
answering could not help me. They did not even know that the current
issues were full text online. I requested to speak to someone else that
might know, but basically just got put on hold.

If anyone has found out about full text, I would appreciate the help.

Lucy Crews
Serials/Cataloging Librarian
Mary Baldwin College
Staunton VA