India today International -- 2 messages Ann Ercelawn 16 Jan 2004 20:58 UTC

2 messages:

1)____

Subject: Error in post - India Today International
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 11:58:34 -0600
From: "Henderson, Sarah C." <SHENDERS@monm.edu>

I have just noticed an error in my original message.  I meant to type Vol.
28 No. 48, not Vol. 28 No. 28.  Sorry for the mistake.

____

2)_____

Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 13:04:12 -0500
From: Ken Siegert <ken.siegert@fandm.edu>
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] India Today International

Sarah,

We noticed the same thing here at F&M.  I called the publisher and was
told that the "new" volume numbering system of December 2003 was not a
mistake.  And then I saw the first issue of January 2004!!  I just called
the publisher again (212) 375-0584, and they are not sure what is going on
either.  The gentleman who spoke to me, said that he is attempting to find
an answer.  When he has the answer, he will contact me.  He asked that I
send him an e-mail to put my request in writing.  Here's the e-mail --

lmilny@aol.com    (as in Living Media International Limited New
York)

Ken

--