Re: Textures and microstructures Beverley Acreman 20 Jan 2004 10:27 UTC

Dear Rachel,

I apologise that you weren't informed that this ex-Gordon and Breach journal was cancelled after volume 35.  The final two issues of volume 35 have been published and you will receive them shortly.  All subscribers who renewed for volume 36 will receive a refund (queries can be mailed to [mailto:enquiry@tandf.co.uk].   The online edition will be up to date shortly.  Once again, apologies and please do not hesitate to contact me if I can provide any further information.

Best wishes,

Bev Acreman

Marketing Director
Taylor & Francis
4 Park Square
Milton Park
Abingdon, Oxfordshire
OX14 4RN

-----Original Message-----
From: SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum
[mailto:SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU]On Behalf Of Rachel Ellis
Sent: 14 January 2004 14:23
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Textures and microstructures

We were just wondering what happened to the title "Textures and
microstructures" (Taylor & Francis journal, used to be Gordon & Breach)
 - the last issue we received was 35.2002 issue 2. And
that's what's available online as well but not more. Is the title still
being
published? Could you tell me how many issues we missed if that is the
case?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Best wishes from rainy Bremen!
Rachel

Rachel Ellis
Electronic Resources Librarian
Staats- und Universitaetsbibliothek Bremen
Postfach 33 01 60
28331 Bremen
Germany
Tel: (0049)421-218-4902