new Gift and Exchange discussion list -- 2 messages Ann Ercelawn 23 Jan 2004 20:29 UTC

2 messages:

1)______

From: "Linda Harding" <lindah@elmhurst.edu>
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] new Gift and Exchange discussion list
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:10:13 -0600

I, too, think that the new list should just be a forum for
discussion. Backserv is working great.  I simply don't have the
time to plow through yet another list in order to find replacement
issues.

Linda Harding
Periodicals Assistant
Elmhurst College Library

_______

2)_____

Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:29:35 -0500
From: "Crissinger, John" <crissinger.5@osu.edu>

Amen, I agree with Orion. There are enough exchange options now.
But a listserv that allows discussion of the issues would be great,
and may even alleviate a little of the traffic on the regular
exchange lists. But please don't make it into yet another place to
look and keep up with for those all illusive dups. ..John

John D. Crissinger
Head Librarian
Newark Campus Library
OSUN/COTC