Re: Locating Microfilm Di R. Neumeister 29 Jan 2004 15:55 UTC

Hi Kimberly!

I checked WorldCat. OCLC record number 13727673, which is the print record for "New York Journal American" issues No. 19507 (May 19, 1941)-no. 28303 (Apr. 24, 1966), says that it is "Also available on microfilm from the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service," so maybe you could try contacting the Library of Congress?  LCCN: sn 86-71604

Di

Di Neumeister
Serials Coordinator
Loras College Library

phone: 563-588-4969
fax: 563-588-7147
email: Di.Neumeister@loras.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Kimberly Hao [mailto:kimberly_hao@BYU.EDU]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 4:36 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Locating Microfilm

I'm trying to find price and availability for "New York Journal
American" on microfilm.  I've already tried UMI (ProQuest), Gale, and
Heritage.

I would appreciate ideas on how to locate this title on microfilm.  (Who
else to contact, etc.)

If anyone has any information please contact me off list.  Thanks!

Kimberly Ha'o
Serials Department
2204 HBLL
Brigham Young University