Re: Poptronics (3 messages) Susan Andrews 02 Feb 2004 22:12 UTC

Thanks for the confirmation about Poptronics.  I am not sure about Nuts and
volts being a continuation however.  The only connection that I found (and
I had to work to find it) was a notation somewhere that indicated that the
Poptronics subscription was being filled by Nuts and volts (I did not get
this information from my vendor, however).   I found the information when I
was trying to figure out why I was suddenly getting Nuts and volts.  Maybe
the reason that no one has updated OCLC was that they aren't sure what the
situation is either.

Thanks again,

Susan Andrews