Re: Voyager Acquisitions/Serials Module Advice Jewel Rucker 03 Feb 2004 14:10 UTC

Thank you for this advice. I truly appreciate it. I was thinking about
all this, but just couldn't bring myself to try it this way. Again,
thanks.
jewel

>>> connie.foster@WKU.EDU 02/02/04 01:51PM >>>
We do the same but make the "children" orders Pending rather than
Complete or
approved. This provides a nice separation with $0.00 for reports and
other
purposes and the main "parent" record has the encumbrances, etc.
connie foster

--

Connie Foster, Head
Department of Library Technical Services

    email: connie.foster@wku.edu
    tel.: 270-745-6151 fax: 270-745-3958
    http://www.wku.edu