Re: Anyone know of magazines for police dog trainers? Werner Lind 12 Feb 2004 23:27 UTC

You might try the Canine Courier.  According to the Encyclopedia of Associations
(Gale, 1998), this is published by the United States Police Canine Assn., and covers
"news about training, legal cases, and field work involving police dogs; includes veterinary articles."  The Association's address is P.O. Box 973, Punta Gorda, FL
33951; the phone number is (800)531-1614, and the fax number is (941)743-7497.
Hope this helps!

Sharon Diehm wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
> I am looking for magazines titles that may be suitable for police dog trainers.  Specifically ones that are written by police dog training societies/associations.  Can anyone help?
>
> This is an enquiry only and doesn't constitute and order.
>
> Thanks
>
> Sharon Diehm
>
> ***********************************
> Sharon Diehm
> Library Technician
> Serials Section
> Oxley Academy Library
> Information Resource Centre
> Queensland Police Service
>
> Mailing Address:
>
> PO Box 1110 / Archerfield Qld 4108/
> Australia.
>
> Street Address Provided on Request.
>
> PH: +61 7 3246 8218
> FX: +61 7 3246 8251
> Email: Diehm.SharonL@police.qld.gov.au
>
> Visit the Virtual Library at:
> http://www.qldpol/qupid/information_management/info_resc_centre/libserv/lib_home/home.htm
>
> **************[&&|&&]***************

> CONFIDENTIALITY:   The information contained in this
> electronic mail message and any electronic files attached
> to it may be confidential information, and may also be the
> subject of legal professional privilege and/or public interest
> immunity.  If you are not the intended recipient you are
> required to delete it.  Any use, disclosure or copying of
> this message and any attachments is unauthorised.  If you
> have received this electronic message in error, please
> inform the sender or contact securityscanner@police.qld.gov.au.
>
> This footnote also confirms that this email message has
> been checked for the presence of computer viruses.

Werner A. Lind
Assistant Library Director
Easley Library/Bluefield College
3000 College Drive