Re: delays in publication Sharon Wieczorek 19 Feb 2004 18:03 UTC

Hi Steve,

I believe the percentage of titles delayed would be based on your 'mix' of
titles. Our percentage to total subscriptions which is about 800 is still the
same as two years ago and our 'mix' is a liberal arts assortment for our
college atmosphere. We have only added or deleted less than 5 titles per year.
Have you changed, added or deleted titles aggressively in the past two years
due to budget constraints?

I hope other libraries answer this question too.

Hope this helps.
Sharon Wieczorek
Serials Supervisor
Mercyhurst College