Re: West Africa Dice, Roberta 23 Mar 2004 19:47 UTC

 We recently had the same question. We claimed it through Ebsco. Our
last month's
 Ebsco contained the following message "unable to contact publisher".
It's a shame,
 I always thought it was interesting and useful publication. Roberta
Dice Library
 Technician Auraria Library Denver, Colorado