Re: New to list - looking for input on Subscrition Ven dors Mays, Allison 26 Apr 2004 14:17 UTC

Hmmm, I'm intrigued. Has anyone had any experience with Serial Hive?

Allison P. Mays
Acquisitions/Serials Librarian
Millsaps College
1701 N. State Street
Jackson, MS 39210
601-974-1083
maysap@millsaps.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Marshall, Susan [mailto:smarshall@MONTANA.EDU]
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 8:20 AM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] New to list - looking for input on Subscrition
Ven dors

Mary,

 Serial Hive is a subscription agency that handles small to mid-sized
collections and is worth your inquiry. Their website is
http://www.serialhive.com/ While we do not subscribe to their services,
I have found Mark Bazzetta,the managing director, to be personable,
detailed and very interested in representing the specific needs of his
customers. He can be reached at 773-244-2487.

Sue Marshall
Montana State University
Bozeman, MT 59715