Re: Taylor & Francis. Jean Dartnall 29 Apr 2004 22:18 UTC

Dear Christopher

We had a very similar problem with Taylor & Francis direct subscriptions
paying their London office.  The situation we had seemed to be that we
paid but the office could not work out what the payment was for because
of exchange rates and bank charges changing the totals from those
expected.  We had one year when they finally found the payments and we
got our issues late, one year when they never did find the payment and
we didn't get our issues.  The next year we moved all our subs to a
vendor and everything has been fine.

Jean

--
Jean Dartnall
Research Publication Reporting Project Officer

(07) 4811 4723

Jean.Dartnall@jcu.edu.au