Re: Comments on Journal Subscription Agents Marshall, Susan 12 Apr 2004 15:52 UTC

Greg,
  I am very satisfied with the people in customer service at our
subscription agent, Ebsco.  However, I would like to see Ebsco
design a replacement for EbscoNET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I have been very frustrated with it. As we move more and more subscriptions
from print to electronic, it is my opinion that there needs to be a major
overhaul of
EbscoNET to keep up with our reporting needs.

Do any of the competing subscriptions agents have high performance systems
of managing
subscriptions?

Sue Marshall
Electronic Resources Librarian