Re: Taylor & Francis. Julie Kaufman 03 May 2004 15:18 UTC

We are having what may be a related problem with Taylor & Francis.

It seems that every title we get from them is suddenly being shipped to
the wrong address in our multi-library system. We subscribe to these
titles through a vendor and have been submitting address changes on a
title-by-title basis (per the vendor's preference.)

Julie Kaufman
Receiving Coordinator & New Subscription Orders
New Brunswick Libraries
Access/Collection Services
Rutgers University