Re: TDNet vs. EBSCO McKee, Eileen 24 May 2004 14:29 UTC

I too would like to hear about other libraries' experience with ejournals
management systems.

Eileen

Eileen McKee
Serials Librarian
Brooklyn Public Library
(718) 230-2743

-----Original Message-----
From: Case, Kathy [mailto:kcase@USD.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, May 20, 2004 4:45 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] TDNet vs. EBSCO

I would like to gather some information on libraries' experiences with
TDnet, especially in comparison with Ebsco A to Z (or even Serials
Solutions). We are using a home grown solution at this time and I am hoping
for something less labor-intensive in upkeep but still affordable and
reliable - Thanks in advance for any experiences you can share -

Kathy Case

Wegner Health Science Library

Sioux Falls, SD

kcase@usd.edu <mailto:kcase@usd.edu>