[Fwd: NASIG conference registration status] Eleanor Cook 25 May 2004 22:47 UTC

Greetings to all - and excuse the duplication - The following messagea
was sent to NASIG members yesterday. The conference is filling up!

We have also been notified that the conference rate at the Hilton is no
longer being offered as we have exceeded our room blocks.

This of course does NOT mean you can't attend - but all savings
opportunities have passed. Hope you'll come anyway!

Eleanor Cook
NASIG Past-President & Publicist
==========================

Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:27:23 -0500
From: Pamela Cipkowski <p-cipkowski@northwestern.edu>
Subject:  Status of NASIG registration

Today, Monday, May 24, is the LAST DAY to register without a late fee for
this year's NASIG Conference in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, June 17-20, 2004.  A
late fee of $50 will be assessed to all registrations made after midnight
tonight, Eastern Daylight Time.  Registration is online only at
http://www.nasig.org/conference/register.html.

Don't miss the informative preconferences, the great slate of programming,
the social opportunities to network with your NASIG colleagues, and all the
fun the city of Milwaukee has to offer at this year's conference!  Register
now, and join us at the 2004 NASIG Conference for Great Visions on a Great
Lake!

Pam Cipkowski
Conference Planning Committee Co-Chair
NASIG 2004 Conference