Re: Indexes Discarding Werner Lind 13 May 2004 14:41 UTC

We hold on to all of our print indexes (and have kept the seven we subscribe
current) for the same reason.  Computers (especially ours) are not pefectly
dependable; and contrary to optimistic scenarios about the infinite
availability of
fossil fuels to power them, they may not be around as long as the library
will.

--
Werner A. Lind
Assistant Library Director