Re: Accreditation lists Marshall, Susan 14 May 2004 17:13 UTC

Susan,

  We are going to use Ulrich's Serials Analysis system.
http://www.ulrichsweb.com/ulrichsweb/analysis/default.asp

Here is a snip from their website:
What types of evaluative information does Ulrich's Serials Analysis System
provide?

Ulrich's Serials Analysis System provides you with evaluative content from a
number of sources and key industry benchmarks. Your library's serials
holdings are compared against the Ulrich's universe of serials and a core
collection of must-have journals to identify your collection's gaps and
redundancies in more than 900 subject classifications......

Sue Marshall
Electronic Resources Librarian
Renne Library
Montana State University