Re: How were holdings kept in the old days? sillius 02 Jun 2004 15:47 UTC

We produced a "Union List of Periodicals".  It showed title, start date
volume and end date if not currently received.  A copy was kept at the
circulation desk and reference desk.  I also included a Subject Guide to
the holdings.  That was a long time ago....

--
Otto Sillius
Library Technician