FW: Announcement regarding ALA Roundtable Breakfast -- Susan Hillson Stephen Clark 14 Jun 2004 13:13 UTC

-----Original Message-----
From: Hillson, Susan [mailto:SHillson@APA.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 3:01 PM
To: SERIALST-REQUEST@LIST.UVM.EDU; SERIALST (E-mail)
Cc: Hillson, Susan
Subject: Re: Announcement regarding ALA Roundtable Breakfast

Please forgive the cross-posting.

Dear Colleagues,

RSVP for PsycINFO Roundtable Breakfast at ALA

For those attending the American Libraries Association annual conference in
Orlando, Florida, you're invited to attend PsycINFO's annual Roundtable
Breakfast on Sunday, June 27, from 8:00-9:00 a.m. in Salon 7 of the Rosen
Centre Hotel. Discover what's new with PsycINFO and its full-text companion,
PsycARTICLES, and learn about PsycEXTRA and PsycBOOKS, our newest products,
while you enjoy a light, continental breakfast.

We're interested in hearing how you use the PsycINFO databases in your
libraries and welcome your questions, concerns and suggestions. To RSVP for
the breakfast, contact me directly at shillson@apa.org. If you're not able
to join us for the breakfast, do stop by Exhibit Booth # 1570 and learn
what's new at APA and pick up information about your free trials of
PsycEXTRA and PsycBOOKS.

I look forward to seeing you soon.

Cordially,

Susan Hillson
You are invited to attend PsycINFO's annual "Sunrise Seminar" at the
and answer questions, and enjoy a continental breakfast

Susan B. Hillson
Manager, Customer Relations, PsycINFO

American Psychological Association
750 First Street, NE