Let your users seamlessly search OA articles at DOAJ Natalia Koudinova 01 Jul 2004 22:09 UTC

Dear Librarians,

Thank you so much for Diane Arnold feedback.

Having response from a number of people Neurobiology of Lipids now provides a DOAJ article search box as a part of the journal home page. To save space, however, NoL home page accomodates a basic DOAJ search form. There is a short explanation page under the link 'what is this?" that links to a standard DOAJ search form for those willing to perform a custom search.

Take a look on how it looks like at NoL home page <http://neurobiologyoflipids.org/myjournalindex.html> (below 'recent content')

Surely the DOAJ form html coding can be changed to fit any library/journal page style/space/color palette.

So, why not consider adding DOAJ article search box at your web pages, and thus let your users seamlessly search the OA articles collection at DOAJ.

Sincerely,

Alexei Koudinov, MD, PhD
editor
Neurobiology of Lipids