Another innovation at Neurobiol Lipids: PubMedCentral search box at the journal home Natalia Koudinova 04 Jul 2004 00:57 UTC

Of possible interest:

To: "SPARC Open Access Forum" <SPARC-OAForum@arl.org>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2004 03:48:45 +0300
From: Alexei Koudinov <sparcoaforum@neurobiologyoflipids.org>
Subject: [SOAF] Another innovation at Neurobiol Lipids: PubMedCentral search box at the journal home

Neurobiology of Lipids
Expert peer-review journal published by the editorial group

Dear Librarian,

For the convenience of readers (and in addition to <http://neurobiologyoflipids.org/helpntips/searchdoajhelp.html>DOAJ article search) Neurobiology of Lipids (Neurobiol Lipids, NoL, ISSN 1683-5506) innovated at NoL home page the search box for seamless literature research at two major collections by the National Library of Medicine (NLM), PubMed Central (PMC) and PubMed:

<http://neurobiologyoflipids.org/myjournalindex.html#searchdoajandnlm>

I hope that this primer will be helpful to scholarly libraries worldwide. I believe that OA treasure convenient search right from a library eJournal page should boost the use of the Open Access literature.

Sincerely,

Alexei Koudinov, MD, PhD
editor
Neurobiology of Lipids