Re: Question re: Today's Parish (v.20, 1988) Dice, Roberta 13 Jul 2004 14:01 UTC

 Perhaps there are seminary libraries out there who could help you. We
have a Catholic
 seminary library in Denver, Colorado. It is called the Archbishop Vehr
Library of St
 John Vianney Seminary . Might want to try them or Catholic University
of America or
 Catholic Theological Union in Chicago. Roberta Dice Auraria Library
Denver.