Re: Other Check-in Considerations Bill Cohen 13 Aug 2004 19:19 UTC

Dear Mary:

Are there a limited number of barcode system suppliers....i.e.,
two or three--so we can approach them for their barcode
requirements?   Or, not really easy to answer....

With kind regards,

Bill Cohen, Publisher
The Haworth Press, Inc.

Bill Cohen, Publisher