(no subject) (unknown) 17 Aug 2004 20:36 UTC

Libraries Discussion Forum"
 <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
To: "SERIALST: Serials in Libraries Discussion Forum"
 <SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU>
From: Sharon Wieczorek <swieczorek@MERCYHURST.EDU>
Subject: Re: security stripping

Hi Pat,

Your concerns are valid. The points to consider are 1.) the popularity of
the title; 2.) usage of the older issues vs. the more current issues; and
3.) how costly are the strips to use.

My thoughts are to strip the more current issues (two/three years) but not
every one (every third/fifth issue).

Hope this helps.
Sharon Wieczorek
Serials Supervisor