Re: Problem with "title Variant 246??? John Radencich 24 Aug 2004 11:26 UTC

See AACR2 21.2A.  The change is not within the first five words and none
of the nine qualifiers apply, so this is not considered a title change.
You can make a variant title note, if you choose.

John Radencich
Library-Cataloging Dept.
Florida International University
Miami, Florida 33199