Re: Binding question Ian Bogus 24 Aug 2004 18:04 UTC

Mary et al,

    I just wanted to put my two cents in.  It all depends on how much of
a size discrepancy exists.  If they are quite different I would highly
recommend binding them separately.  I have seen many volumes bound
together when they really shouldn't have.  The boards almost always
become bowed and frequently pull away from the text block.  Because the
taller issues are not supported on both sides by other they tend to
distort with gravity.  It may cost a little more now, but the volumes
will last a lot longer.

Ian Bogus