Re: Value of Periodicals Gloria Dingwall 06 Aug 2004 13:54 UTC

Chris: how true.  The amount of time spent here figuring out changes in
publication patterns is quite staggering.  Since I have been monitoring
Carolyn's "problem tray" I see up to 6 issues a day.  Gloria

--
Gloria A. Dingwall
Manager, Serial Acquisitions