Upcoming Serials Conference, New Brunswick, Canada (fwd) Stephen Clark 09 Aug 2004 12:27 UTC

-----Original Message-----
From: Lesley Balcom [mailto:lbalcom@UNB.CA]
Sent: Friday, August 06, 2004 5:44 PM
Subject: Upcoming Serials Conference

CONFERENCE ANNOUNCEMENT

UNB Libraries is proud to present The Serials Ecosystem: Perspectives on
the Transition from Print to Electronic Journals at the University of New
Brunswick in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada on September 25 - 26,
2004. Attendees are invited to stay on for a presentation on Pattern
Recognition: The 2003 OCLC Environmental Scan by Cathy De Rosa,
Vice-President of Corporate Marketing, OCLC on September 27.

Our conference will offer a wealth of interesting perspectives and diverse
opinions about the current and future direction of the online serials
ecosystem.  I am confident that attendees will gain valuable insights
useful for future planning.  We invite you to join us and to contribute to
the discussions on the complex transition from print to electronic
journals.  For registration and further information please visit our
conference website at www.lib.unb.ca/SEC

The deadline for registering is Friday, August 27, 2004

We look forward to seeing you in Fredericton!

John Teskey
Director, UNB Libraries