Re: Other Check-in Considerations barbara trumpinski-roberts 13 Aug 2004 13:50 UTC

I am just one department library of 44 at the University of
Illinois in Urbana.  I don't use a barcode to check in
serials.  I do, however, have part of a graduate assistant to
check in some of the 1,500+ titles that we receive in this
department library (agricultural, consumer and environmental
sciences).

I am fortunate in that the person I replaced had set up an
access database for check in, so I don't have to use the
kardex.

Once we get the Voyager serials module working, this may
change.

Barbara Trumpinski-Roberts
Funk ACES Library UIUC