Re: Adjusting claim periods barbara trumpinski-roberts 22 Sep 2004 20:10 UTC

Thank you.  When the question is generally to claim or not
bother it is refreshing to see good instructions on claiming.

Barbara Trumpinski-Roberts
Technical Services
Funk Agricultural, Consumer and Environmental Sciences Library
University of Illnois, Urbana-Champaign