Re: New format for Blackwell's Invoices Lori Thorpe 23 Sep 2004 22:30 UTC

Mykie,
I have a copy of the letter from Blackwell, dated 9 July 2004, outlining
their "implementation of our new order management and distribution system".
I can fax it to you if you'd like - reply to me personally with your fax
#.
I do not remember seeing a survey, but our libraries may have not been
surveyed - ?
I have not yet seen their revised invoice so cannot confirm what info is
included on it.  However, I will look at one closely as soon as I get a
Blackwell shipment.