Re: donating scientific journals to developing countries Cindy Hepfer 09 Sep 2004 15:30 UTC

Susan and anyone else with additional organizations for the donations
programs list, please feel free to contact Pamela directly: Pamela M Rose
<pmrose@Buffalo.EDU>.  Cindy

--On Thursday, September 09, 2004 9:30 AM -0500 Susan Wishnetsky

Cindy Hepfer
Head, Collection Management Services
Health Sciences Library
State Univ. of NY at Buffalo