Re: Project Muse titles Margy Gwozdz 20 Sep 2004 16:02 UTC

Dear Beverly,
      Yes they have pulled out of Muse and are offering a replacement
package.  A few of their titles are remaining with Muse.  This has been
confirmed by a letter from DUP. You should be receiving your letter
shortly if you subscribe to any of their titles.
Regards,
Margy Gwozdz
Senior Serials Assistant
Williams College Libraries