Re: Project Muse titles Lei Jin 20 Sep 2004 16:18 UTC

According to the letter sent from Duke--"Duke will no longer include
current content from 18 of its journals in Project Muse, and Duke will
offer an e-package of its own, beginning in 2005. Nine Duke titles will
remain on Project Muse, as will archival issues of journals previously
available...."

Lei Jin

--
Lei Jin