Re: Serials manuals Steve Shadle 13 Oct 2004 15:41 UTC

Carol -- There is an example in the CONSER Cataloging Manual, Module 31
(Cataloging E-Serials):

CONSRLIN

I don't think most library catalogs actually do anything with subfields |i
|f but you can construct an 856 to represent an email subscription if you
need to.

The module is available online at http://www.loc.gov/acq/conser/Module31.pdf
This example is on p.36 of the PDF.  Hope this helps.  --Steve

     Steve Shadle=09   shadle@u.washington.edu       *******
     Serials Access Librarian                         *****
     University of Washington Libraries, Box 352900    ***
     Seattle, WA 98195               (206) 685-3983     *