Re: PAMS vs. ERMS Frieda Rosenberg 03 Nov 2004 21:26 UTC

Meg,
More library acronyms (we love 'em).  PAMs are companies (TDNet, Serials
Solutions).  ERMs are software offered by ILS vendors for tracking
licenses and other data connected with your titles.  Both have the
purpose of helping you manage your electronic resources.

Frieda Rosenberg
UNC-Chapel Hill