Re: Core Journals Virginia Lingle 23 Nov 2004 14:03 UTC

Hi JoAnn,
Thanks so much for agreeing to write the article. A manuscript would be
due by the end of February 2005.
I'll send you more information.  Could you please send me your full
mailing address and I'll send you a sample of the journal and other
material to get you started.
I look forward to working with you.

Gin Lingle

>>> JoAnn.C.Soriano@HQ02.USACE.ARMY.MIL 11/23/04 07:14AM >>>
Hello,

I would enjoy writing the article if it has not been committed to
another person.

Jo Ann Soriano, Serials Librarian
US Army Corps of Engineers Headquarters Library
Alexandria, VA

-----Original Message-----
From: Virginia Lingle [mailto:vlingle@PSU.EDU]
Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 1:14 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Re: [SERIALST] Core Journals

Hello,

Would anyone be willing to write a brief article (up to 10 pages) on this
topic - developing a written policy on the determination of a core list of
journals held at your institution?  The article would be for the e-JOURNAL
FORUM column in the Journal of Electronic Resources in Medical Libraries
published by Haworth.  The deadline for a manuscript would be the end of
February, beginning of March 2005.  Please contact me if you are
interested. Best regards,

Virginia A. Lingle, M.S.L.S.
Librarian - Cataloging and Serials
George T. Harrell Library - H127
Penn State University College of Medicine
Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA  17033
val3@psu.edu