Re: Time to lighten up! Jane Myers 08 Dec 2004 19:18 UTC

One of my daughters said that when she tried to get any kind of help at
her college library, the only people she could find to ask were other
students, and they didn't seem to know either.

The best (or worst) question I personally ever got, in a proprietary
school that taught medical assisting, business, computers, and
accounting:  What do the letters (A-Cl) on the front of this card
catalog drawer stand for?

Jane Myers
Westlake Porter Public Library
Westlake, Ohio