Re: Horizon users -- serials check-in workflows? Buck, Tina Herman 13 Dec 2004 19:15 UTC

Please share with the list.  We expect to go up on Horizon serials next
year.

Tina Herman Buck
Collection and Bibliographic Services
Hennepin County Library
12601 Ridgedale Drive
Minnetonka, MN 55305-1909
phone: 952-847-8548     fax: 952-847-8642
tbuck@hclib.org

-----Original Message-----
From: MARY SEARLES [mailto:mary82559@PRODIGY.NET]
Sent: Monday, December 13, 2004 1:08 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: [SERIALST] Horizon users -- serials check-in workflows?

Hello:
I'd be interested in seeing any examples of serials check-in workflows
for Horizon users. We are just about to go live on our first online
catalog and I need to train staff in how to do check-in. I'm especially
interested in any Horizon law library procedures.

Thanks very much,

Mary

Mary S. Searles
Technical Services Law Librarian