Re: have you stopped print journals check-in and/or claiming? Susan Mueller 05 Jan 2005 16:47 UTC

Kim and others - Michelle Millet and myself have written an article about
our exploration of this very issue at the University of Montana.  It is
due out any time in the Acquisitions Librarian.  We explored many issues
in the shift from paper to online subscriptions.  This was but one of
them.  In our final analysis we decided to continue to check in paper
journals.  However, we did not close the door on reversing our decision at
some later time.  The title of the article is: SHIFTING PRIORITIES: FROM
PRINT TO ELECTRONIC SERIALS AT THE UNIVERSITY OF MONTANA.  Michelle is
listed as the first co-author. Susan

Susan Mueller, ML
Head, Technical Services
University of Idaho Library