Re: Serial check in software/programs Trina Pundurs 13 Jan 2005 22:36 UTC

Barb Dietsch wrote:
> What is the check-in software that you are currently using?  If it is
> still on the market, perhaps we need to avoid it :)

What we're currently using is no longer on the market.  It's a DOS-based
(16-bit), text-only klunker that requires us to maintain a single
un-networked machine running Windows 95.  The company that sold it (which
shall remain nameless) has since upgraded it, but wants more money for the
upgrade than we think it's worth.

Trina

Trina Pundurs
Water Resources Center Archives, Univ. of California
tpundurs@library.berkeley.edu
http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/WRCA/