Re: The Return of Mrs. Larson (RE: Scam alert) Rick Anderson 14 Jan 2005 21:01 UTC

Thanks, Susan.  I'd be shocked if it actually came to that -- partly
because I don't think I've said anything actionable, and partly because
the last thing these guys want is to face anyone in a courtroom.  Though
I confess to being surprised that she went to the trouble to call me
this morning -- her smartest move would have been to sit tight and be
quiet.  Ah, well.

Rick