Re: Far Eastern Economic Review Susan Davis 20 Jan 2005 15:06 UTC

The LC-authenticated OCLC record #1568821 has been updated, but is still
open.  I suggest that libraries continue to use this record.  Susan

--On Wednesday, January 19, 2005 12:21 PM -0500 "van Sickle, Jennifer"
<Jennifer.Vansickle@TRINCOLL.EDU> wrote:

> FYI, Dow Jones has taken over publication of this title.  It used to be
> a weekly news magazine, but it is now a scholarly journal published ten
> times a year and has a new OCLC record.
>

> -Jennifer
>

> Jennifer van Sickle
>
> Serials Librarian/Sciences Coordinator
>
> Trinity College Library
>
> 300 Summit St.
>
> Hartford, CT USA 06106
>

> phone: 860-297-2250
>
> fax: 860-297-2251
>
> jennifer.vansickle@trincoll.edu

Susan Davis
Head, Electronic Periodicals Management Department
University at Buffalo (SUNY)
134 Lockwood Library
Buffalo, NY  14260-2210
(716) 645-2784