Re: Mobil travel guide. Northwest & Alaska Steve Shadle 24 Jan 2005 16:44 UTC

Robert -- I don't disagree with your judgment about change of scope, but
only want to point out that Alaska is the *sixth* word in the title ("&"
is a word), thus added after the first five.

My guess is that the cataloger working on it considerred Alaska implicitly
part of the Northwest and didn't consider it a change of scope.  --Steve