Re: Serials Title that can't decide what it is Robert Dowd 18 Feb 2005 18:53 UTC

OCLC record #57370244 seems to confirm everyone's opinions.

>>> shadle@U.WASHINGTON.EDU 2/18/2005 11:54:29 AM >>>
Numbering has nothing to do with whether you have a major or minor
change
(successive record) in front of you.  If the title presentation on the
chief source (cover, since I assume there is no title page) is
"Studio"
then this is a major change and a successive record is needed.

Hope this helps.  Let me know if I'm misunderstood something (so
common
these days ;-)  --Steve

     Steve Shadle          shadle@u.washington.edu  *******
     Serials Access Librarian                         *****
     University of Washington Libraries, Box 352900    ***
     Seattle, WA 98195               (206) 685-3983     *