Re: Open Access Journals & Institutional Repositories Andrew Waller 28 Feb 2005 21:03 UTC

In our case, we have set the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) as
a target in Serials Solutions and SFX.  The MARC records and links are
in the catalogue; the links are also in our A-Z e-journal list, which is
harvested weekly from the catalogue.  In addition, we manage the
institutional repository, which is the "home" for one OA journal
published by the University of Calgary Press (all of the Press'
e-journals are OA).

Andrew Waller

Serials Librarian
Collections Services